I'm going back to Pittsburgh today, I'll be home for five days, which is longer than I stay for the holidays. haha.
I did the proofs of my frogs, mushrooms and snails stamps. Overall I like them, but I just need to do a couple more cuts in them. I'm not a hundred percent sure what I'll be doing with them, but so what, I'll figure it out.
The other thing I've been working on is my logo, I was trying to think of another name, but I couldn't come up with one I liked. I want my name in it. I'm sticking with my initials for now, my mom suggested adding floral things to my initial. So I tried that and here's the results.
Here is my old logo. I like this logo because it's simple and clean. The lines are suppose to represent cut lines. Also this logo can be super small or blown up and is still readable.
Here are the new ones, it's florally and dainty. The last one is futura font. I like them, but the only problem I have is that the flowers get unidentifiable when they get small.
If anyone has an opinion, I'd love to hear! Here's a poll! It'd be awesome if you could vote!
Thanks for reading!
Weekly blog about my life and my printing!