The countdown is almost over! We're leaving Friday! And I am very anxious. I've never lived anywhere outside of Pennsylvania. It's gonna be an adventure.
I am currently in Pittsburgh until Thursday. Hanging out with the parents and my pets and I'm taking my cat Moochie with me! She's up there in age, but I think she'll survive the trip! Toffer is the one that I am concerned about, saying he doesn't travel well is an understatement. You would think we're taking him to the slaughterhouse with the way he's acting. And we can't put him in a cage because he's so huge, so he's going to be roaming around the car, stressing out Moochie.
10 HOURS. YAY. These cats are gonna hate us. Maybe they'll bond over their hatred for us. haha. Kevin and I have decided that one of us will sit in the back with them while the other drives. We have a disposable litter box that they will probably not use, because that would be too convenient for them.
We bought a calming spray, that I don't really believe works.
We've been giving Toffer little car trips to see how he does and he hasn't gotten sick yet, just a lot of meowing.
Hopefully he just tires himself out but I do not doubt 10 hours of crying, I really don't
Anyway, what else, we celebrated Tucker's third birthday!
He was staring down his ice cream in this photo. He is the most nonchalant dog, he does not care what you put on him. I think it was all too much excitement, plus he had some biscuits from neighbor children earlier, so he threw it up shortly after this photo. But after that he opened his presents which he enjoyed! He did not like the balloons I blew up for him though. He is such a sweet dog! I hate that pitbuls have a bad reputation.
I have not really been working on any projects. Just sketching. So I don't have anything to show for my art this week! Getting ready to move take a lot of work! Also I am no longer employed, which is sad! I liked making money, haha. But serving at The Tavern was fun-ish. I'll definitely miss some things, but it was time to go.
Random TV thoughts:
I started watching One Tree Hill because I wanted to watch something that didn't take a lot of effort to follow along, BOY, OH, BOY, this show is awful. But does that mean I'll stop watching it? Maybe, I don't know actually. But lemme point out a few ridiculous things from this show, mind you, I'm only on season three.
1. No one can act. Lucas just squints a lot, when Peyton starts yelling her accent gets weird, that guy, Nathan cannot give any emotion in his voice, Haley just sighs a lot and Brooke just over acts as the cool fun girl. Don't even get me started on the people that play their parents.
2. The storyline is ridiculous. Dan Scott knocks up his high school girlfriend and DIDN'T LEARN HIS LESSON? How do you get two different women pregnant in three months? And choose the second woman just cause? And the second woman marries that guy? Yeah, right, kay.
3. Nathan and Haley get married in 15 seconds?!? Haley's parents letting her get married is not good parenting, they're idiots. And she gets his basketball number TATTOOED on her back? If I saw this I'd run far...fast. She's crazy. They're both crazy.
4. All of a sudden music is Haley's passion and she ditches her husband but then comes back and expects him to be all cool about it? "Oh yeah honey, I'm totally okay with you ditching our marriage." said in a monotone voice.
5. I HATE TYLER HILTON. I hate his acting, I hate his songs, I hate his hair.
6. I can't stand shows that shove music into a show because they can't come up with enough dialogue.
7. OK, none of them look like college students but trying to make us believe that Sophia Bush is a college sophomore is ridiculous. No wonder high school girls have self esteem issues because there is no way you could look like that in high school.
8. To continue with Brooke, her storyline. In season 1, they make her out to be a girl that openly admits to sleeping around with a lot of men but then she started dating Lucas and that went to hell. But is season 2, she starts doing a friends with benefits thing and Peyton is all, "that's not like you Brooke, you need a relationship." HUH? Cause her and Lucas turned out GREAT.
9. Does Dan Scott think he's a James Bond villian? How can someone always be evil, all the time? Doesn't that get exhausting? Why would you want a wife that will literally stab you in your sleep?
Weekly blog about my life and my printing!